Communications and Information transfer between Members and related organisations and individuals is achieved via:
- Regular Regional Meetings
- Field Days and Farm Visits
- Newsletters to Members
- Technical information handouts
- Dairy Mail magazines by physical delivery
- Facebook Page, Website and bulk SMS
- Representation to relevant local, regional and international institutions on behalf of Members and the Dairy Industry as a whole
- Market linkages to input suppliers and processors
An important role palyed by the Association is to lobby relevant authorities on behalf of members. These lobbying activities cover such areas as:
- Labour issues affecting the operating environment of Members.
- Legislation affecting Members, such as relevant to EMA, ZINWA and ZIMRA.
- Electricity supply issues, by engaging ZESA.
- Communicating with relevant Government Ministries, Departments and Representatives, by engaging in dialogue on behalf of Members and the Industry to create and promote an enabling operating environment.